THE GREEN SLEEVE GOLF BLOG
Green Sleeve are very pleased to be supplying the European Junior Golf Tour with customised golf ball cleaners and are one of the sponsors of their events.
Green Sleeve exhibited our pocket sized Golf Ball Cleaners at the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando Florida 20th-24th January 2014 and would like to thank all our customers and visitors and we very much look forward to seeing you again at next years show.
We are very pleased to be staunch supporters of the Lymington Branch of the Multiple Sclerosis Society.
We are very pleased to be supplying Green Sleeve pocket golf ball cleaners to the Battle Back Golf Team playing for the Captain Pietsche Trophy, a match that sees members of the Battle Back programme face off against their American counterparts who are part of a similar initiative called Wounded Warriors.
The annual golf day in aid of the Lymington Branch of the Multiple Sclerosis Society will be held once again at the wonderful Brokenhurst Manor Golf Course on Thursday 24th April 2014.
Latest Blog Posts
- Golf Bucket List: The Green Sleeve Team’s Dream Courses January 27, 2015
- The Green Sleeve Team’s Favorite Golf Movies January 13, 2015
- PGA Merchandise Show 2015 January 7, 2015
- 5 Golf Resolutions for a Happy New Year December 30, 2014
- Winter Golf Tips: Preparing for Next Season December 16, 2014